I bought a Fujifilm X-Pro1 but now having a E-M5 loaner I get second thoughts.
- Smaller size for storage and transport
- Lens selection
- AF better
- More snappy in handling
- Less expensive
- Larger size for handling (feels more substantial)
- 35mm f/1.4 is nice but Pana 25mm f/1.4 fine too
- No AA filter (not sure the raw converters take an advantage out of this)
- Easier to get shallow DOF
- OVF (which I hardly use because it it not precise)
- Nice JPEGs but Raw is still an issue
- Feels more like a classic camera
- is the X-Pro1 really that much better at higher ISO?
Please join in with your thoughts.