The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

fordfanjpn
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dear Fordfanjpn —

I've enjoyed your posts and pictures on GetDPI for such a long time, but never more than when you shared your stunning B/W of Fuji-san. (It may have been taken with a G1 and a telephoto.) It really stopped me in my tracks!

Now a young friend, the daughter of friends, is coming back from Pacific Lutheran Univ. in Tacoma for the winter break. She told me she'll be taking a January Term class on volcanoes when she returns, and I immediately thought of your picture. I wonder if it might be possible to get a jpeg or tiff from you so I could print out something for her bulletin board or give it to her for her computer? I can't think of anything more inspiring for her.

Might this be possible? I'd be glad to ensure that each of us abided by copyright restrictions and I'd be happy to pay any user fee you thought appropriate.

Thanks,

Irenaeus,
    aka Tom Turnbull
    D
    Bill.
    It seems that the LX3 will be ages coming so have decided to go for the Ricoh Gx200 with VF and maybe get the LX3 later in the year.

have you any views on the Ricoh.

Sorry to bother you. Derek.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…