The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black M8

John Black

I recently acquired this M8 from Carlos (another GetDPI member) about 6 weeks ago because my M8 had been at Leica for months. We were leaving for a trip and I wanted to bring an M8. As it turned out, Leica conceded and finally gave me a replacement M8 in time for our vacation. Thus, I do not need Carlos' M8 and would like to sell it - to help pay for some of the lenses I've recently purchased.

The M8 is in very good condition (black) and comes in its boxes with all the accessories. There are some light rub marks from normal usage, but no dings or scratches, etc. I'm not sure of the shutter count. I've only put ~100 clicks on it. It's been used with a 50 'Lux ASPH and 50 'Cron; focus has been fine.

Here was the original FS post. I'll add some more pictures today or tomorrow.

Price is $2500 shipped and paypal'd in the US.

John Black

Here are some pictures of the M8 -

Also, I updated the firmware this even to 2.004 and set the M8 to "discreet" mode and it works fine.

John Black

Also, I went through the box to make sure everything is there. There is inner and outer boxes of course, user manual, software CDs, strap, USB cable, car adapter power cable, charger, international power adapter plugs and the battery. The other items shown in Carlos' picture are not included (ie - the thumbs up, the case, viewfinder and lens). I do not now if the C1 license is valid. I already C1 Pro installed on my computer, so I didn't bother loading up any of the software included with the M8.

xmarcelo

John: What is the serial number? Anyone know if you can get actuation numbers from information residing on the sd card?