The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

C
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Dearest cam: I've thoroughly enjoyed our recent flirtatious interchange. Clearly, you know how to push my buttons!

In light of the recent photos you've been showing, and along with my preliminary take on what you find interesting, I would like to recommend a site I visit from time to time. It's sponsored by a Magnum photographer and the site's name is "Burn". They feature photo essays from new and emerging photographers. It tends to inspire me more consistently than almost any other online resource. Partly because I aspire to the essay form myself. In fact, I consider most of what I now shoot to be practice for a more focused and long term study which might fall into the essay category.

In any case, I think you'll especially enjoy today's featured artist, Carl Bower. There seems to be a connection with our very brief intersection regarding objectification and the female as "icon". I highly recommend a look.

You can find it here: http://www.burnmagazine.org/

Best,
    Tim
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…