The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by alajuela

1. alajuela

So long for now my friends after 10+ years

I lived in China for 16 years and I believe your move to close the thread because you didn’t like Paul’s comments was wrong.
  2. alajuela

What’s the current state of Phase One?

Hello Yes I have - Converted the color to B&W for many years. The Achro gives much better tone graduations and shadows are extremely nice. Also has the advantage of using Infrared. Thanks Phil
  3. alajuela

I believe Arca does also, Thanks Phil
  4. alajuela

Love my backs (4150 and 4150 Achro) waiting for software upgrade so can manually enter focal length (just like the f-stop) and rise / fall, when using the Tech. Service in my experience has been great. The backs do get hot , but I'm in South Florida, where everything gets hot sitting in the sun...
  5. alajuela

Rodenstock's Hard Stop Vignette

Hi The Arca uses back spacers on all lens from the 90mm SW and above - same as Cambo does. Don't know about the Alpa. My experience has been; the hard stop is in the lens. As far as distance to the capture plane, my understanding is the Rodenstocks are retrofocus up until (and including) the...
  6. alajuela

WTB HR Digaron-S 180 mm f/5,6

Thanks - Paula is great to do business with
  7. alajuela

Thanks but I am using it for digital - a Phase back. The HR although a smaller image circle is a seller lens and is tweaked for digital.
  8. alajuela

Bump
  9. alajuela

Fun with MF Achromatic Digital Backs

Hi I have a question, What UV-IR Cut filter(hot mirror) are you using? Thanks Phil
  10. alajuela

I am not quite sure as I have the 60 although it is the f5,6 XL and it is great and also have the 150 digital and very happy with it.
  11. alajuela

Hi I don't see any HR 180mm lenses - only the S lines in a copal one. I agree Igor is honorable Thanks Phil
  12. alajuela

Bump
  13. alajuela

WTB - Rodenstock Apo-Grandagon 55 mm f/4.5

Hello You may contact Mr. Rod Klukas - He has used medium and large format lens - all have been checked out. [email protected] - He also does do business in France I believe Thanks Phil