The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB HR Digaron-S 180 mm f/5,6

Smoothjazz

There are two listed on the website- Igor's Camera Exchange.
I have done business with Igor, he buys and sells a lot of lenses at fair prices.

alajuela

I have done business with Igor, he buys and sells a lot of lenses at fair prices.
Hi
I don't see any HR 180mm lenses - only the S lines in a copal one.
I agree Igor is honorable
Thanks
Phil

ThdeDude

-------------
Sinaron Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 180/5.6 #11696436, Copal #1 shutter, caps, Mint/Mint- $1295.

Sinaron Rodenstock Apo-Sironar Digital 180/5.6 #11693605, Copal #1 shutter, caps, box, Mint/Mint- $1295.
-----------

"Apo-Sironar Digital" and "Apo-Sironar Digital HR" ( Digaron-S) are very different lenses.

Digaron-S/Sinaron Digital HR/ Apo-Sironar Digital HR 180mm hard to find used.

Last edited:

vjbelle

The dollar is so strong against all European currencies that I'm tempted to just buy a new Rody 180 even though I have a mint (purchased new) Schneider 180 digitar. What makes me pause is that I can just get by using the Schneider with my Actus short rail. Minimum focus is around 12 feet but I have other lenses for getting closer. I think the Rody would restrict me to the long rail which I want to avoid. I also don't know if the Rody would be any better than my outstanding Schneider.

Sorry for a little off topic....

Victor B.

ThdeDude

don't know if the Rody would be any better than my outstanding Schneider.
I expect Apo-Digitar T to be the equivalent of Apo-Sironar Digital. How much of an improvement Apo-Sironar Digital HR ( Digaron-S), don't know.

Last edited:

alajuela

I expect Apo-Digitar T to be the equivalent of Apo-Sironar Digital. How much of an improvement Apo-Sironar Digital HR ( Digaron-S), don't know.
I am not quite sure as I have the 60 although it is the f5,6 XL and it is great and also have the 150 digital and very happy with it.