The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Daf,
    I am really interested to know a little bit more about the HCam Master adapter and see that you have some really good knowledge of it (even though you have only had it for a little while). Do you have any sample images with it by any chance? Also, do you have a personal website that I could possibly see some of your work? I am interested in both stitching as well as using it for single shot image capture..

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best Regards

Stefan
    Hi Daf,
    Yes, please share when you get a chance! An actual user experience will definitely be able to answer some of my questions..

Am very keen to be able to get one of these but at this stage, I still have no idea if it is going to do what I am after...

I don't have much interest in using the adapter with the Nikon 14-24mm but am more interested in the Canon TS-E lenses and medium format lenses..

Thanks so much. Look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences.

Enjoy the slopes
    J
    I have a nice

72 mm Digitar for cambo wrs

If still looking, send me your email to [email protected] so that i attacched pics, details and have them sent to your email.

When email for pics and details, please make sure you put the subject:

72 mm Digitar for cambo wrs
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…