The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi David,
    I am seriously considering the new Hasselblad H4D31 camera and I was looking for an honest comparison of the 22MP backs with this camera.
    Do you think the Hasselblad image at 31mp will be superior to the 22mp images?
    I probably will not often print larger than 30 inch wide and when going wider I usually shoot 4x5 film, which is becoming very difficult to have processed now.
    I live in New Jersey, and we have one good professional lab remaining!
    I also have a 503CW and a couple of lenses.
    Can I use the H4D31 back on my Linhof, Arca-Swiss and Sinar view cameras?

The HD31 back has micro lenses. Correct?

What is my best option in the Hasselblad system with a budget of $14k.
    Thanks very much,
    Mike Herring
    Creative Visions
    [email protected]
    908-654-1185
    Hi David how are you?
    It was a pleasure meeting you at Shoot-NYC.
    Thanks for the chat and going over the multi shot thing.
    Should you ever find yourself in Toronto, please let me know.
    Hope you got home safely and best wishes.
    be well
    am
    Hey David,

looking in to the purchase of a H4D system, still not sure if 40, 50 or 60, and researching possibilities and offerings, to make a decision.

Basically looking for a more experienced and direct inside on this 3 new models and trying to find out which one would really be the best solution for my needs.

Finding out what my purchase options and upgrades, and or current Promotions for the purchase of one of this systems, also will dictate in a way which system I end up with.

Looking forward to hear form you or one of your experts to assist in this decision.

Thanks,

Ketch Rossi
    [email protected]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…