The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A
    Hi David,
    I saw a pst of yours on another forum about your modification for the Hasselblad flexbody. I am in the process of purchasing a Flexbody now and am very interested in the modifications you made to yours. I understand you also said you are finished with camera engineering as it's too much work etc, but was wondering if you had any plans drawn up or knew of any engineers who could undertake the task of performing a similar if not same modification? Or alternatively if you were up for it would you be willing to do the modifiction if I paid you? Just thought I'd ask as I can't see any other information around about the same principle.

You can contact me at [email protected] if you prefer.
    regrds

Alex
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…