The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

etrump
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• T
    rơi, ngay cả nụ cười trên khuôn mặt Lâm Chấn Thiên vào thời khắc này bất tri bất giác cứng ngắc lại.
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp tại long biên
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp tại hà đông
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp tại thanh xuân
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp công ty
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp tại quận cầu giấy
    "Ngươi nói…
    Hi Ed, from sunny South Australia!

Just happened across your pano pic of Route 66 (9' wide) post dated 8th August 2009. I’d like to publish the pic on my Tumblr blog with your permission (and a credit and link back to your website of course).

If you are happy to do this, would you be able to provide an approximate geolocation so I could add map co-ordinates? And any info you know about local history or your connection with it. When did you take the pic?

My back-story: wanted to travel along Route 66 when I was much younger (“ ... you’ll get your kicks ... ”), but at nearly 59 it’s probably not going to happen. :(

Love to hear from you. Thanks, mate (that’s what we say in AU). Find me on Tumblr at http://iangoss.tumblr.com/ I have a pretty eclectic posting record!

Cheers,
    Ian G.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…