The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

J
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I'm sorry very much for this mistahe, Bob. I should read the rules before..
    I'll wait the end of the auction to post this thread again.
    Thanks for your kindly advise, Bob.
    Best regards
    Your for sale post has been deleted as a violation of forum rules.
    Must not be listed on eBay when first listed here.
    thanks
    -bob
    ... more....
    Believe me, I really feel bad when I'd discovered the non-compatibility with my H1D digiback beacuse I was decided to move from Hassy-H set to Mamiya 645 series beacuse of extremely expensive price of Hassel lenses.
    Now I have to decide to find an 132c to use on the Mamiya (and sell the Hassel set) or being using Hassel and sell the Mamiya (body and two lenses, one of them new).
    Hi. I've bought it a couple of weeks ago at Silverpixel (Australia).
    It was the demo unit only used for demo purposes at the shop.
    I've paid 475 Eur (+ S/H) because of "demo" condition (i can't discover any mark, scratch or visible sign of use on it). Upon Silverpixel people says, the regular price was 1500 AUD (I might show you the price I've paid and the regular list).
    It comes in the original package: box, user manual, scredriver, 2 sets of screws and viewfinder mask to put on the Mamiya body, all into the plastic cover.
    Thanks for your interest.
    If you want to use my email it is [email protected]
    hi, i would be interested in the ixpress adapter. i have the "real" imacon 132c. how much is the adapter. i'm also curious, where did you get it new?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…