The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes , you can see the photos at
    Arca-Swiss C1 Cube*-*Kutuzov Photo :: , , :: Leica, Hasselblad, Linhof, Nikon, Canon, Monolta, Pentax ::

Kutuzov foto help me to sell my sinars and other stuff.
    Yevgeny
    Which is infact based on the Hartblei design taken from us by Schneider after breaking the contracts "Costfree" using jurisdictional tricks for not paying even the delivered prototypes.

Regards
    Stefan
    Jeff:
    I am sending pm to your question. The email reply in your DDPI message is disabled. The 67 300mm ED is excellent on th 645D; I have not used the 67 400mm but I'm sure it is excellent as well. For use on the 645D I would get the 645 FA lenses, I believe they are just as good and are lighter and have auto focus. I do have the 645 400mm FA and it very good, perhaps not as good as the 67 300mm ED, but much easier to carry and use.

Tom
    Hi,

I have an Alpa Max for sale and noticed you might be purchasing one after your lenses sell. Contact me with PM if interested.

Lonna Tucker
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…