The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

mjm6
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Doug,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, for some reason, I never got a notice that I had something in the in-box.

I just got the a7r today, so I don't have any experience with it yet, but will soon.

I work for what used to be HMG here (now TRC). I'm their lighting subject matter expert.

I moved to Sacramento about a year ago, and need to get integrated into the local photography community more, now that I have a house and am just about done with the darkroom...

Feel free to email me about the camera, etc. anytime.
    [email protected]

or for energy items:
    [email protected]

---Michael
    Hi,

I see in your profile you're an engineer in Sacramento and an energy efficiency expert. I work at the state Energy Commission... have you gotten an a7r yet? I'm very interested in this camera or at least in the product line (can you say a9r?), especially in putting Leica-R lenses on it & I wonder if you've gotten the camera and if so how you like R lenses on it.

Doug
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…