The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Paul Claesson Hasselblad
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I
    Paul Claesson:

I had been trying to make an interpolation from a file captured with an CWD system through Phocus 1.1 and a new MBP 2.4 Ghz Intel core @ duo with 4 Go RAM.

Unfortunely all my customizing options of sizes hadn't rewarded my efforts.

I'm currently in Mexico City and yesterday i meet Mic & Bruce from Hasselblad during a presentation of the new H3D II and Phocus software.

They couldn't mention to me from where this issue can be come and how to solve it and recommend me to get in contact with you.

I'm including hereby a few screenshoots showing all my sequence from the capture to the final exportation.

So far, what i've got is always the same TIFF 16 file at the native resolution from the digital back without any increase on size and weigth.

Thank you very much for your atention and help.

Looking forward to hear from you and whishig all best regards.

--
    FERNANDO ETULAIN
    web.mac.com/fernandoetulain
    fernandoetulain.blogspot.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…