The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Quentin_Bargate
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Quentin,
    You mentioned a panorama head you are using, and I did see a post on that here somewhere but can't find it. Interested in getting one for use with my DP2M. What is the make and model?
    Thank you,
    Shaun O'Boyle
    G
    Quentin,

Hi, I am over from the States for a couple of months here in the UK and struggling with not finding a NEX-7. I have been following your posts and see that you were at the boat show this weekend. I was there speaking on the Clarks Knowledge box both Sat/Sun. It would have been great to meet up. To my question, what are your thoughts on the NEX-7 now that you have had it a bit. I see you have the Zeiss 24, so any thoughts on that would be welcome.

Thanks,

Glenn
    www.wabisabiyourlife.com
    [email protected]
    Hi Quentin... Saffron Walden... wow.. a place I lived in from'90-'97... Is is still the same... 'Frinton' without the sea...?

I loved it and loved the photo ops around there, Audley End House, and those rolling hills between SW and Royston, out towards Barley and Great Chishill.

Wonderful memories..

Best,

Steve
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…