The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• C
    Hi sidmuer,I am Steve from Waterloo Ontario.Yes I have Sony rx100 with Mag Filrer magnetic polarizer and magnetic 58mm threded adapter and cammera case.
    You can call me on my home phone 519-576-7347 I am at home.
    Regards Steve.
    Hello, 28mm Summicron ASPH 6-bit coded still there? I am interested in it, I would like to include shipping 2500 U.S. dollars to buy it, can you agree?
    You can send by registered mail USPS, usually it is a reliable and safe
    I look forward to your reply, or email me, my mail: eric.ma7788 @ gmail.com, best regards, eric
    Hello, 28mm Summicron ASPH 6-bit coded still there? I am interested in it, I would like to include shipping 2500 U.S. dollars to buy it, can you agree?
    You can send by registered mail USPS, usually it is a reliable and safe.
    look forward to your reply, or email to me, my mail: eric.ma7788 @ gmail.com, best regards, eric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…