The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

StephenPatterson
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sending you this because you are the only person in China I've ever talked/messaged to! Thanks!
    Hello Stephen,

My name is Jon Staben, we've messaged before about Mr. Huff etc on the Leica forums. I was wondering if there was a way you could help me on a personal product. I'm trying to find out who makes a special type of light bulb in China and I don't know where to turn. Even if you have a tip or someone that may be able to point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it! I'm a physician and opening up a new business and would love to commission a custom lightbulb with my company logo. Here's a link to the website that imports them for the USA (they didn't know where they were made I already called them)

Damar Worldwide- A Leader in Quality Light Bulbs, Incandescent Bulbs, Fluorescent Bulbs, Halogen Light Bulbs, Wholesale Light Bulbs, H.I.D., Light Bulbs, Quartz Bulbs, Ballasts, Speciality Bulbs, Neon Bulbs, Photo, Studio, Safe-Shield, Energy Efficie

Best regards,

Jon Staben [email protected]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…