The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steve Hendrix
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Steve
    sorry I didn´t see that request until today.

yes sure, I just have to calculate a dealer price for this.
    Problem is: the Canon is nearly with no rebate I have to pay the full 3000 € for it here in Germany. But we could do a shipment with a US Lens and I cut it here ?
    On the other parts of the version 2 HCam Master TS I can offer 15 %.

Best would be you send me a short email, so I can send you the pricelist and some more Images and we can discuss a handling for the 11-24mm.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Greetings from Germany
    Stefan
    T
    Hello

Can you please let me know what are prices and condition of following used digital camera backs which you have for sale:

Leaf Aptus 22M
    Phase One 21M
    Phase One P21+M

I'm generally looking for some non-thethered digital back /for Mamiya/, which is not square format at most affordable price. Condition or megapixels are not so important for me. I can live even with sensor or LCD scratch.
    So if have any other offers matching what I'm searching for please let me know.

Thanks
    Teodor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…