The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Landscapes

f6cvalkyrie

I went for a walk in our local park, to test a new leveling base I purchased, but couldn't put it to use because I forgot the 1/4" to 3/8" adapter ... stupid me ...
So, back to shooting without tripod, happily there was a lot of light, so I could shoot at short shutter speeds ...
My favorite landscape format nowadays is "X-Pan", and here is an X-Pan crop from my IQ140 back ...

Phase One DF / SK 80/2.8LS / IQ140 shot at iso400 1/250sec and f11
CF091573.jpg

pegelli

I was in La Hulpe at the Folon Foundation and Lartigeu photo exposition last friday and after lunch we took a stroll through the park. Definitely a spot to come back to.

Here's one of the few digital captures I took in the park, most of it is on film where I first need to complete the roll and then develop and scan it.

Leica M246M + Elmarit 90/2.8 (ELRIM), heavy PP (Orton effect)