The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

FS (Eur) Canon 85mm f1,2 mark II

Hi, I'm selling my Canon 85mm f1,2 mark II lens. It has been purchased new in Nov'2017 and still is in a like new cosmetic and working condition. It is sold complete with caps, sunshade, puch, original Canon box. This is a truly legendary lens in a pristine condition. I am currently using it...
  2. A

FS (Eur) Metabones M645 Mamiya lens for Leica S - Like new in box - super rare

Hi, I'm selling a Metabones M645 adapter for Leica S mount camera (adapter for mounting Mamiya 645 lenses on a S body). Like new, sold with box. (New price is 300eur) Asking; 125eur + transport + PayPal if used. (item located in Brussels, Belgium) Thanks for watching, Vincent
  3. A

FS (EUR) Leica S adapter L - Like new in box - super rare

Hi, After having sold my Leica S system and now my Panasonic S1R I have no use anymore for this Leica S lenses to L mount camera adapter. The adapter is in pristine working and cosmetic condition. Sold complete with both caps, foot for tripod head and original box. New price is 1.550eur Asking...
  4. A

FS (EUR) Leica 50mm Apo Summicron-M Black Chrome Limited Edition

Hello, I'm selling a superb Leica 50mm Apo Summicron - M Black Chrome limited edition lens. This lens has been purchased new on 01/02/2020 and used for less than 50 photos so it is completely new, free from any mark of use. It is under warranty until 01/02/2022 and sold complete with all...
  5. A

FS (EUR) Leica 50mm Apo Summicron-M Black Chrome Limited Edition

Hello, I'm selling a superb Leica 50mm Apo Summicron - M Black Chrome limited edition lens. This lens has been purchased new on 01/02/2020 and used for less than 50 photos so it is completely new, free from any mark of use. It is under warranty until 01/02/2022 and sold complete with all...
  6. A

[B]FS (EU) Leica S-70mm f2,5 CS Like New[/B]

Hello, After having sold my Leica S007 camera on the Leica International forum I am now also selling a beautiful Leica S-70mm f2,5 CS lens. This is the Central Shutter version of this lens (allowing sync flash speed up to 1/1000e sec). This lens is a pristine cosmetic condition, only the soft...
  7. A

FS (Eur) Leica S007 - Like New

Hi, I'm selling my Leica S007 camera. 1st and only owner. In perfect working and cosmetic condition. Clean optical viewfinder, dead pixels free sensor with less than 9500 actuations. Fully *reconditioned* by Leica in April'2019 (new top cover and base plate, complete new armoring front and...
  8. A

FS (EUR) Panasonic Lumix S 24-105mm f4 zoom lens

Hello, Here for sale my Lumix S 24-105mm f4 zoom lens. The lens is in a pristine condition, no sign of use or wear and it works perfect. It has been purchased new in Germany with my Pana S1R camera and used max 3 times since then. It is fully under warranty and sold with both lens caps, never...
  9. A

FS (EUR) Leica S007 like new in box with accessories

Hi everyone, I would like to propose for sale my Leica S007 camera. I’m the 1st owner and purchased it new to my official Leica dealer in Nov’2016. The camera has been very gently used and is in a pristine condition. Moreover it has been serviced by Leica in April’19. Although it has been sent...
  10. A

FS (Eur) Hasselblad HC 28mm + Leica S exclusive accessories

Hi, I'm slowly driving away from my Leica S system and offer to sell some of my equipment. For sale is a like new Hasselblad HC 28mm lens. Pristine cosmetic and working condition (not scratch, no mark, no sign of use). N# of actuations is difficult to say as I was using it with my Leica S007...
  11. A

FS (EUR) Leica S to H adapter

Hello, I'm selling this like new Leica S to H adapter. I did purchase it new in 03/2018 and did mount it on my Hasselblad HC300mm. It was the only HC lens I did own and only removed the adapter before selling the télé lens 2 months ago. As I do not plan to buy other HC lenses I am selling...
  12. A

FS (EU) Leica S to H adapter

Hi everyone. I'm selling a Leica S to H adapter. Purchased new in 03/2018. Pristine condition (perfectly new). Sold with original box and papers. This was a great option for me to shoot tele with my S007 and an Hasselblad HC 300 lens (that is now sold). Asking 475eur (instead of 1.500eur list...
  13. A

FS (EUR) Leica S-45mm Elmarit Asph f2,8

For Sale Leica S-45mm Elmarit Asph f2,8 Pristine working and cosmetic condition. Purchased new at Photogalerie - Brussels (Belgium), 1st owner. This lens is perfect, there is no trace of wear or use. It’s autofocus is of new generation. It has been replaced on Jan’2017. The lens is sold...
  14. A

Extraordinary 35mm Summicron sell it or keep it ?

Hi Guys, Just wanted to share my last Leica purchase experience and ask for some advices: Last month I couldn’t resist buying a 2nd hand Leica M-E with a 35mm Summicron asph at my long time preferred dealership. The combo is beautiful. However I was unsure about the 35mm that showed some heavy...
  15. A

FS (Eur) Leica M Lens kit 21f3,4 / 35 f1,4 / 50 f2

After having sold my Leica M240 I'm now selling my 3 lenses kit: * Leica M 21mm f3,4 Super-Elmar: Pristine condition. Purchased new in May'17 at Photogalerie Brussels - under warranty until May'19. This lens is like brand new and is sold complete with original box, certificate, accessories. No...
  16. A

FS (EU) Leica S30mm f2,8 ELMARIT-S

Hi, I'm selling my 30mm S lens. Sold complete with lens caps, sunshade, lens puch, original box. Very, very lightly used, excellent condition and works perfectly (purchased new on 12/12/2015). I find this lens clearly better than the 35mm-S. Although I personally prefer the 28mm eq. focal...
  17. A

FS (EU) Leica S007 body - Mint condition

For sale is my Leica S007 body in pristine working & cosmetic condition. I'm the first owner, purchased in Nov'2015 at an official Leica dealer in Brussels. Very, very gently used. Less than 5.000 actuations. LCD screen protected since day 1. Sold complete with all accessories and original...
  18. A

FS (Eur) Pentax D FA 100mm Macro f2,8 WR, like new + 50mm Macro

After having sold my Pentax K1 body I now still have to sell 2 Pentax lenses: * Pentax D FA 100mm Macro f2,8 WR (50mm Macro - see below) Like new, perfect working and cosmetic condition. Purchased new in 06/2016 (AudioPhil Foto). Still under warranty until 06/2018. Sold complete with original...
  19. A

FS (Eur) Pentax K-1 body, like new

Hi, I'm selling my Pentax K-1 camera. It has been purchased new on 15/06/2016 and is of course still under official warranty (until 06/18). This camera is in a perfect, like new cosmetic and functional condition. Sold with all original accessories + box + a second (extra) battery. # actuations...
  20. A

FS (EUR) Hasselblad Makro Planar T* 4/120mm CFE

Hello, For sale an Hasselblad 120mm CFE lens. This lens is in a pristine working and cosmetic condition, no scratch or marks of use. It is sold complete with front & rear caps, sunshade, puch, leaflet, certificate. Asking: 950eur + transport & Paypal fees The lens is currently located in...