The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Leica 50mm Apo Summicron-M Black Chrome Limited Edition

anGy

Hello,

I'm selling a superb Leica 50mm Apo Summicron - M Black Chrome limited edition lens.

This lens has been purchased new on 01/02/2020 and used for less than 50 photos so it is completely new, free from any mark of use.

It is under warranty until 01/02/2022 and sold complete with all accessories and original Leica luxury box.

This lens becomes difficult to find new or in second hand and its price is rising: (f.i.: launched at us$9700 list price it is now proposed by B&H at $10500 and there's only a few items left).

I purchased it because I wanted to have a collector item from Leica and because I knew the price of limited edition models is going up with the time.

But I have no Leica M camera anymore and then decided not to leave this beautiful lens on the shelf for years.

My asking price is the exact same price I paid for it. I could benefit from a nice 12% discount that you can also benefit from.

Asking: 8.645eur + shipping & PayPal fees if used
(I'm located in Brussels, Belgium)

International shipping is possible but only using UPS + fully ensured value.

Sales of 2nd hand items between private persons usually means no customs and sales taxes to be paid at the US customs.

I just sold a Leica S007 camera in California to a forum member and can provide references of past sales with perfect feedback from the buyer.

Thanks for watching,

Attachments