The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

WTB: Kipon M645-GFX 0.7x speed booster adapter

If you have one for sale, please contact me 🙏 Jeff
  2. M

phase one XC…

I heard it is a SWC type with 150MP back. $60K
  3. M

phase one XC…

Where to find more information? Jeff
  4. M

WTB Apo El Nikkor 210mm

If you have one, and want to sell, please contact me. [email protected] Thanks, Jeff
  5. M

WTB Arca Swiss rise extender.

Want to buy a Arca rise extender. Anyone has one and not using it, please contact me. Jeff l
  6. M

WTB: ALPA Multi-Use Adapter 34mm and 52mm

still looking.
  7. M

WTB: ALPA Multi-Use Adapter 34mm and 52mm

Looking for used ALPA Multi-Use Adapter 34mm and 52mm. [email protected] thanks Jeff
  8. M

Electronic Shutter (ES) Cable Release Adaptor

Hi, I usually shoot few hundred frames and sometimes couple thousand. Keep touching ES button on LED doesn't feel like taking photographs. with a cable release feel more like a photographer. Jeff
  9. M

Electronic Shutter (ES) Cable Release Adaptor

Anyone using this? https://www.megapixelsdigital.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/White_Paper_IQ3_ES_Cable_Adapter.pdf "A new Cable Release Adaptor makes it possible to trigger the Electronic Shutter (ES) with a remote release unit when the IQ3 Digital Back is used on a Technical Camera. The...
  10. M

WTB Rodenstock 90mm HRSW and Schneider Digitar 60mm XL

hi, Looking for Rodenstock 90mm HRSW (yellow ring) and Schneider Digitar 60mm XL F5.6. [email protected] thanks Jeff
  11. M

WTB Alpa 17mm tilt adapter

hi, I'm looking for a Alpa 17mm tilt adapter. Anyone has one want to sell? [email protected] Many thanks Jeff
  12. M

Video of Arca Swiss shutter?

Dear Armaniphoto, Guess we are not in the same page. I'm taking about this arca shutter. http://photosofarkansas.com/2014/09/16/arca-fps-focal-plane-shutter-facts-and-costs-overall-a-bit-disappointing/ Jeff
  13. M

Video of Arca Swiss shutter?

Video of Arca Swiss shutter? Any where Available to see? Just want to see how arca shutter function. Jeff
  14. M

Lets have some fun and speculate......

Paul, you are right. I didn't think of phase one lens mess. they are getting bigger and bigger. i found same issue with upcoming Fuji GFX. Mirrorless medium format camera is a great idea, but after you add all the lenses(they are pretty big from the photos I saw) not much different compare...
  15. M

Lets have some fun and speculate......

I keep thinking Phase one is coming out with it own focal plane shutter camera body or adapter which you can control shutter and Aperture from IQ3 digital back plus Auto focus. From Alpa's new product ALPA SILEX. It only support following leaf shutter lenses: Canon, Contax 645, Nikon...
  16. M

WTT: Arca Rm3di + Digaron W 70mm to Alpa XY

Anyone has a Alpa XY for sale? Jeff NY
  17. M

WTT: Arca Rm3di + Digaron W 70mm to Alpa XY

WTT: Arca Rm3di + Digaron W 70mm to Alpa XY I have Excellent Arca Rm3di camera body plus a Excellent + Digaron W 70mm. Please see attachments. Let me know if anyone has Alpa XY want to trade. OR $6200 for whole set. Many thanks Jeff NY [email protected]