The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. vieri

Do you long to transition from MFD to LF?

Hey thanks! To get me started, I ordered some Delta 100, some FP4+ and some Ados CHS 100 II, and as developers I got FX-39 II, Rodinal (just to try some standing dev with it) and chemicals to mix D23, plus I got some 510 Pyro in the house. I will do some testing with all combinations of film &...
  2. vieri

Turns out, my answer was yes - I just didn't know it until today, when I assembled a set of 4 Schneider lenses (47mm f/5.6 Super-Angulon XL, 90mm f/5.6 Super Angulon XL, 180mm f/5.6 APO-Symmar MC, 360mm f/6.8 APO-Symmar) to go with a Chamonix 45F-2, which should provide me with a nice kit to...
  3. vieri

IQ5 rumors

ANY 54x54mm digital back would see me in, regardless of resolution. It must have Frame Averaging though ;) Best, Vieri
  4. vieri

FS: Arca-Swiss Phase One back adaptor, N-Standard

Bump for the adapter!
  5. vieri

Using your IQ as a sort of "enhanced digital polaroid" sounds like a great idea, and I am sure it'll make using 8x10 for your final image much easier. Personally, I do landscape, and I am not looking forward to carrying 8x10 equipment in the field and developing / scanning (or printing) it...
  6. vieri

FS: Arca-Swiss Phase One back adaptor, N-Standard

Hey everyone, last from a previous sale of Arca-Swiss gear, I got an Arca-Swiss / Phase One adapter for sale, working as it should and is in very good cosmetic conditions (I treat my gear nicely!). - Phase One back adaptor, N-Standard, 395 euro Price is excluding VAT (you won't need to pay VAT...
  7. vieri

IQ5 rumors

Hey Dave, I don't know the exact measures of X lenses' image circles, but if vignette is any indicator, back in my Hasselblad X1D days I reviewed all lenses available back then and found it to be pretty well controlled. You can see my reviews here if interested...
  8. vieri

Poll: What are the most critical IQ5 features you'd upgrade for?

Among other things, I voted to keep 4:3, the format I am used to and love. However, in a way and leaving the best effectiveness of 4:3 aside, having either 250 Mp in 3:2 or 275 Mp in 4:3 would be more Mp than most would ever need anyway, even cropped whichever way. For me, what would be most...
  9. vieri

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di, Rotamount and Phase One adapter - Rm3di & rota SOLD, p1 adapter still available

Bump for the Arca-Swiss Phase One back adaptor, N-Standard, 395 euro!
  10. vieri

FS: Cambo Hasselblad-V adapter - SOLD

Ladies & gentlemen, the adapter is now SOLD.
  11. vieri

FS: Arca-Swiss Rm3di, Rotamount and Phase One adapter - Rm3di & rota SOLD, p1 adapter still available

The Arca-Swiss & Rotamount are now SOLD, the Arca-Swiss / Phase One adapter is still available.
  12. vieri

Bump for a great adapter to use your Hasselblad V lenses on a Phase One XT or any Cambo mount cameras!
  13. vieri

Rm3di & Rotamount are SOLD pending payment, while - Phase One back adaptor, N-Standard, 395 euro is still available. Best, Vieri
  14. vieri

Friday bump!
  15. vieri

Hi Peter, looking forward to it - best regards, Vieri
  16. vieri

For Phase One XT or Cambo cameras, this adapter lets you use Hasselblad V lenses on your Cambo / P1 XT Tech cameras. From Cambo's website: "This combination will work with those digital backs that have a built-in ES-shutter (sensor activated electronic shutter), which work as shutterless...
  17. vieri

In the final step of consolidating my digital MF to Alpa, I am putting my beloved Rm3di up for sale. All works as it should and is in very good cosmetic conditions (I treat my gear nicely!). - Arca-Swiss Rm3di, with ground glass, 3.000 euro - SOLD - Rotamount, 350 euro - SOLD - Phase One back...