The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

Rollei hy6 mod2, film backs, digi back, 180afd, 80afd, flashes, mega kit for 8000€

Hi Magnus, thanks for your interests. I would like to sell everything together as a kit. But other than that, I am open to offers. Best regards, Alan
  2. A

Rollei hy6 mod2, film backs, digi back, 180afd, 80afd, flashes, mega kit for 8000€

April bump. Personal delivery is possible. Apparently Luminar AI can process the raw as well, though I haven't tried myself.
  3. A

February bump for those who wonder how the raws from the eMotion are processed. I use Affinity Photo to batch convert to common formats ( eg. PNG, EXR, TIFF). Then I can use iPad to do individual PP. Raw samples are available upon request.
  4. A

Rollie hy6 mod2 mega kit Hy6 mod2 body firmware v3.20 4560 film back with insert x3 4560 film insert x2 Film back adapter 1407 Sinar eMotion75 digital back with rotating adapter Schneider AFD PQS 80/2,8f Schneider AFD PQ 180/2,8f Battery x8 Charger Metz 54mz-4i Flash Metz 44mz-2 Flash Rollei...
  5. A

FS: Leica MP3, Rolleiflex Platin, Sinar eMotion 75, Linhof 612 PC II Technorama

December bump. Technorama is gone. Rolleiflex Platin and eMotion 75 are left. Happy new year everyone!
  6. A

November bump with price drops Rolleiflex Platin. Last servied in 2012 by Harry Fleenor Oceanside Camera Repair. Perfectly functional, including self-timer. One piece of leather is missing (plz see foto) 4,700€ Sinar eMotion 75 with rotation adapter for Rollei Hy6. Date doesn't work, otherwise...
  7. A

October bump. MP3 sold. The rest is still available. The Rolleiflex Platin is better than a white face, costs not much more. The meter is accurate! The Technorama is the most advanced and handiest 6x12 with a real lens.
  8. A

Gary, Make an offer. The worst is a “no”.;)
  9. A

Thanks for letting me know. Does this link work? https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0jJtdOXmu5bGiK
  10. A

Leica MP3 kit in black. Last serviced in 2011 by Leica Solms. Rangefinder is a bit off at infinity. Upon agreement, the kit can be serviced by Leica Wetzler before being shipped/delivered. 20,000€ Rolleiflex Platin. Last servied in 2012 by Harry Fleenor Oceanside Camera Repair. Perfectly...
  11. A

New (To Me) Leaf AFI II 7

Congrats to Speedgraphic on the digital back, to Paratom on the mod2 upgrade. I am still in the process of getting myself comfortable with an eMotion75. If there is any film back from you guys get neglected due to your new love, I'd be happy to take over ;)
  12. A

Dalsa Launches CMOS sensor bigger than 645 with global shutter

Any chance to have a 56mm x 56mm back for the Hy6?
  13. A

Zeiss 35mm Flektagon for Hy6 availablility?

If you decide to let your back plus adapter go, I'd be the first in line ;)
  14. A

Do that when you still can. Who knows when the company goes down again.
  15. A

WTB: Rollei 4560 adapter for Hy6

EU preferred Thanks
  16. A

Where did you guys get the film backs? I am looking for some, but with no luck. Currently, I am using my Hy6 with eMotion75. I ditto the WLF & AF. I rely on AF 100% of the time.
  17. A

Experiences processing Sinar raw .dng files?

Do you have experiences to share after these years? I am curious myself.
  18. A

WTB: Film backs with adapter for Rollei Hy6

EU preferred