The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rollei hy6 mod2, film backs, digi back, 180afd, 80afd, flashes, mega kit for 8000€

axiom

Rollie hy6 mod2 mega kit

Hy6 mod2 body firmware v3.20
4560 film back with insert x3
4560 film insert x2
Film back adapter 1407
Sinar eMotion75 digital back with rotating adapter
Schneider AFD PQS 80/2,8f
Schneider AFD PQ 180/2,8f
Battery x8
Charger
Metz 54mz-4i Flash
Metz 44mz-2 Flash
Rollei SCA 3562 flash connector
SCA 3083 flash slave trigger
Rollei RC-100 cable release
Heliopan baj vi Polariser

pix https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0jJtdOXmu5bGiK

for 8000€ + shipping + PP
shipped from Heidelberg, Germany
(Peak strap anchors are not included)

IMG_0064.JPG

axiom

February bump

for those who wonder how the raws from the eMotion are processed. I use Affinity Photo to batch convert to common formats ( eg. PNG, EXR, TIFF). Then I can use iPad to do individual PP.
Raw samples are available upon request.

Last edited:

axiom

April bump.
Personal delivery is possible.
Apparently Luminar AI can process the raw as well, though I haven't tried myself.

lillefarstalin

April bump.
Personal delivery is possible.
Apparently Luminar AI can process the raw as well, though I haven't tried myself.
Hi!

Would you consider to sell a film back (with insert) and perhaps the rotating adapter for the film back separately?

Best Regards.

Magnus Nilsson

axiom

Hi!

Would you consider to sell a film back (with insert) and perhaps the rotating adapter for the film back separately?

Best Regards.

Magnus Nilsson
Hi Magnus,

thanks for your interests. I would like to sell everything together as a kit. But other than that, I am open to offers.

Best regards,
Alan