The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A mystery solved.

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

Just in case anyone else encounters this problem. I use Capture One (v16.0) and found my M11-P shots showed flashes of green whenever I adjusted the image. After adjustment they were fine - but it was irritating to see the shift while moving the sliders. I wondered if it was the camera or the software but as I only have C1 I was stuck. And it wasn't happening with my M11.

Then I upgraded to v.16.3.6 (the latest) and lo! - the problem disappeared and the M11-P shows up in the Base Characteristics tool, which it didn't before. I can only assume that the files are different from the M11 because of the Contact Authentication - though why I've no idea!

So if you see the same problem....
Cheers,
Bill