The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Architecture, Buildings, and Structures

baudolino

Ruins of the Mariana Temple (built 1841) in the park of the Schloss Laxenburg near Vienna, the erstwhile Spring residence of the Habsburgs. Damaged during WWII, still "awaiting sufficient funds for restoration", as mentioned on a little information board nearby. Me and my tripod had to keep evading a steamroller that was renovating the circular pathway around the lake yesterday. Phase One XT, 70 mm lens, IQ4150 back.

P0010399.jpg

pegelli

Thanks gentlemen, that's exactly why I took this photo, I had never seen a bridge like this before either.
And we were lucky we just passed it when it was lifted, looks much more "interesting" that way vs. being lowered and open for land traffic.