The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 503 CW, V lenses, Flexbody, 907x50c

john

This was my "forever" system.....however, cresting 80 has crated some new challenges. Eyesight is good but not good enough. And after late carpel tunnel work, hand use is good, but not good enough.

All gear is in excellent condition. I may post images if there is interest. Attached is small image of V 250 SA and Flexbody and CFV 50c. Home is Vermont, currently on Jekyll Island Georgia, so boxes will be available in April.

I prefer to sell as a package, perhaps with a discount. I will consider selling individual items.

503 CW with V 100/3.2 lens. new A12 film back, WLF, Acute Matte, PME metered finder....$3900
V CF 250 Superachromat lens...$2000
V CF 40/4 FLE...$1300
Flexbody...$1000
907x50c complete with grip and optical finder....$5200

I might consider trades....like quality more recent 903 SWC....newer Hasselblad H with or without film back HM 16-32...

John

Feedback on FM under "riverview"

Attachments

john

I have used the CF 250 Superachromat lens with my X2D.....great images. I will sell the HV adaptor with the sale of the CF 250 Superachromat lens.

John

john

The Flexbody does not have the focus screen adaptor. It does have the original box, masks, V back cover and front lens cover, and Hasselblad tripod mount. Currently I do not have the original box and masks with me. I did not use film with the Flexbody, rather CFV 50c with the lenses, to adjust plane of focus and achieve critical focus. And will include flexible cable shutter release.

For those possibly interested, you are not limited to using the electronic shutter with the CFV 50c...rather, with the proper cable (included) you can expose with the V lens shutter, controlling speed and aperture. See attached image above.

John

Also used the CFV 50c with the 503 CW.....with the V lens shutter and aperture.....the images were quite successful.

john

I have acquired a 903 SWC.....so, as always pondering options, Hasselblad H is not one of them now...

john

.....I will sell the 503 CW with different lens options....40/FLE or the 100/3.2 or the 250 SA.....

john

Bump.... and some changes:

For Sale...or Trade

503 CW with V 100/3.2 lens. new A12 film back, WLF, Acute Matte, PME metered finder....$3800
V CF 250 Superachromat lens...$1900
V CF 40/4 FLE...$1200
Flexbody...$1000

Keeping the 907x50c....acquired 903 SWC....will consider trade options....perhaps Leica Monochrome camera...or?