The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica Q2 Black, superb

cstarke

FS: Leica Q2 black
Serial # 5356198
mint
battery & charger, thumbs up, Leica uv filter
Silk neck strap & Leica neck strap
rubber lens cover & metal lens cover
original packaging
only wear is slight brassing on thumbs up
This is a superb camera but I'm using Q2 mono and shooting B&W exclusively.
$4600.

Thanks for looking.
Best wishes,
Charles
Charles L Starke MD FACP
+1-914-391-1117 (C)
https://www.amazon.com/Charles-L-Starke-MD/e/B07P93H85J

Attachments

J.A.Davis

I write to confirm the sale of this used Leica Q2 camera and offer a positive review for Charles Starke. The Leica Q2 I purchased was shipped immediately. The care in packing and protecting the equipment was superb. The equipment shipped by Charles was exactly as described. In my initial tests, the lens and filter glass were without damage and the camera seems to function fully without any concerns. Charles answered texts and emails promptly, purchased insurance on the shipped package, offered insight for the use of this camera, and demonstrated a sense of trust and transparency. I would feel entirely comfortable purchasing another used camera from him in the future.

cstarke

I write to confirm the sale of this used Leica Q2 camera and offer a positive review for Charles Starke. The Leica Q2 I purchased was shipped immediately. The care in packing and protecting the equipment was superb. The equipment shipped by Charles was exactly as described. In my initial tests, the lens and filter glass were without damage and the camera seems to function fully without any concerns. Charles answered texts and emails promptly, purchased insurance on the shipped package, offered insight for the use of this camera, and demonstrated a sense of trust and transparency. I would feel entirely comfortable purchasing another used camera from him in the future.
Thanks!!
Please see my Leica M monochrome 246 and summicron 50/2.0 also offered for sale.
Charles