The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Near mint Sinar P3 CPL recessed lens board for self-mounting

Paul Spinnler

I have a quasi new P3 recessed lens board for sale as I looked into getting a P3, but have now decided to focus on the Alpa system for Macro. It has minor signs of use.

The lens board is a bit tricky to mount as you need a small screwdriver, but for insiders this shouldn't be a problem, ie if you already own a P3 CPL.

The bits can be bought from Sinar new for I think 700-800 USD, when mounted it'll cost you in excess of a grand to mount.

Selling my set for 399 USD paypal net + shipping.

Pictures upon interest. Would primarily recommend this to someone who has a CPL lens already as it makes it easer to mount and see where belongs what.

The recessed lens boards are made for focal lengths up to 90mm it is my understanding, but double check.

All scews and alements necessary come in separate small plastic bags for easy structured assemby. Assembly should not take more than 5 minutes.

I intended to mount my Grandagon 65, but I sold that one already as part of the pruning of my kit.

BR
Paul

Last edited:

Paul Spinnler

1703862601796.jpeg

The only sign of use is a barely visible mark in the bottom right corner. It is negligible to the eye in practice.

CPL mounts are the holy grail of Copal lens boards IMHO.

The recessed part protects the bottom side of the lens.