The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon d5

nandemofoto

USED Nikon d5

Works perfectly. Low milage. Full body check, AF calibration and sensor cleaning recently done by Nikon Service Center in Nagoya (paperwork in Japanese included).
Comes with the original box, JP manual book, charger, battery, strap and BT-A10 plug.

PRICE 5000$

Paypal fees included in the price, should you wish to pay by Paypal GIFT option which doesn't include fees the price will be lower by 4.7%
Shipping by registered trackable EMS Japan Post to real address only. I don't ship to Russia, Italy, Middle East or P.O box addresses.

Also, as this is a high value item I will only sell to established members of the forum with appropriate feedback. My apologies to the new members.