The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Rodenstock 45mm F4.5 Apo-Sironar Digital Cambo WRS Mount

Will Deleon

I have this beautiful 45mm Rodenstock Digital in WRS Mount for sale. It's in excellent condition and had it converted to WRS mount @ Capture Integration about a couple yrs ago. The lens holds up beautifully, even on my IQ4 150MP. I've included images made with this lens below

What's Included:

Lens + Caps
Box

Asking Price: $3000 USD Net $2800 USD Net $2600 USD Net

*** Note, this listing is cross posted in multiple platforms***

Rodonstock 45mm Digital Cambo FS_01.jpgRodonstock 45mm Digital Cambo FS_02.jpgRodonstock 45mm Digital Cambo FS_03.jpgP0020506_web.jpgP0020509.jpgP0019775.jpg

Last edited:

Paul Spinnler

Will, I know it is a bit off-subject – but can you elaborate on the lighting setup? I love your product pics! The lens looks amazing!!! How many light sources, is that just paper at the bottom?

Will Deleon

Will, I know it is a bit off-subject – but can you elaborate on the lighting setup? I love your product pics! The lens looks amazing!!! How many light sources, is that just paper at the bottom?
Thanks for the kind words, Paul. Very simple lighting setup. 1 key point source light and one really big soft / diffused fill light. The surface is a white Ikea table top with a slight sheen to it. Nothing fancy but results are nice.