The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun Pictures with Nikon

Leica 77

Beautiful colours, depth and detail in the first one. What were the lens and aperture?
Hello Jorgen and Lloyd,
Many thanks for your positive feedback. The lens used for the first image is an AF Nikkor 85mm f1.8 D lens. The image was captured with its aperture wide open, and a shutter speed of 1/750. The second image was recorded using a Leica Summicron M 90mm with a special adapter. Best regards. Leica 77 :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
No flowers or beautiful colours here. Even the weather is gray :(
Here are just boring, old, black toys for big children. Fascinating nonetheless, how they can design those machines, to ooze power even when standing still.

S5 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm and f/2.8

Lloyd

Here are just boring, old, black toys for big children. Fascinating nonetheless, how they can design those machines, to ooze power even when standing still.

Nice!! Yup, oozes power and testosterone!:thumbup:

kweide

Jorgen, please, gimme that damned keys.....

D

ddk

My allergies have been killing me for the past two weeks, I'll take power oozing machines over flowers any day!

AlexLF

That's VERY ... sexy :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Whoever sat in the chair to the right must have had rather dryhair when she left...

Nice photo, but I think you should consider hiring a maid :lecture: :LOL: