The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

f6cvalkyrie

Last Saturday, another walk with the friends of Natuurfotografen Dijleland ...
It had rained the previous days, and more rain was announced, so I went with my Olympus gear that has a much better weather protection than my Phase One gear ...
The whole walk was along a small river that normally does not have a lot of water in it, but the heavy rainfall has changed that ... the water went very fast and at some places, real rapids were formed ...

It was also the first walk where I used the new Smart Flex L-plate that I purchased at Capture Integration (Thanks, Steve Hendrix for taking care of my order) so changing from vertical to horizontal shots was really much easier ...

Here's the first pictures of the walk ...

f6cvalkyrie

Yesterday, another hike with our friends "Natuurfotografen", in Bunsbeek, Belgium ...
After the frequent rains from the previous weeks, the "path" had turned into a muddy and very slippery ditch.
Since rain was announced, the Medium Format gear stayed in the cupboard, and the E-M1X came to the rescue ...
Here's some pics ...

Stay safe,
Rafael

biglouis

Greylag Geese. Although not my favourite type of bird I am nevertheless once again very pleased with the AF and rendering by the OM-1 and ED300f4. I passed this through DxOPureRAW3 (At present I am boycotting v4 as I paid for my upgrade to v3 just three days shy of the free upgrade period and frankly I am appalled at DxO for taking my cash for v3 at that time)._3300184-ORF_DxO_DeepPRIMEXD.jpg

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
"Owner's cabin" in 48' diesel powered, solar assisted catamaran.

G9 with Panasonic 7-14mm @ 7mm and f/5.6

Exposure bracketed, 5 x 2/3. RAW processing in DxO PureRAW 2. HDR processing and export to SDR in ACR. Additional sharpening with Topaz Sharpen AI.