The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FUN with Ricoh GR!!!

biglouis

View attachment 188036Probably the best place we put our tent this summer. A surreal night. Despite some clouds around the peaks it was a very clear evening, which made the mountains look almost like from an old movie set.

Ricoh GRIII
Not only is that a fantastic capture but it is an exemplar of what can be created with this camera. Were you travelling light? I call my GRIII 'the camera I take with me when I don't want to take a camera with me'.

JeRuFo

Not only is that a fantastic capture but it is an exemplar of what can be created with this camera. Were you travelling light? I call my GRIII 'the camera I take with me when I don't want to take a camera with me'.
Yes, exactly. This has now been my only camera for the last two summer holidays. Although I sometimes miss the sheer resolution of a bigger camera or a tripod for precise framing, I like that it frees up my time and space in my bag. Instead of having dedicated photography sessions, I now shoot as I see it. It is very quick and fits in any pocket, which is very helpful in fast changing weather. It still amazes me with the quality of the image, it always comes out better than I expect in the field.