The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Sony Cameras 2022

k-hawinkler

A galloping zebra in the Zaventem airport parking garage

Sony A7ii + Minolta M-Rokkor 28/2.8
Thank you Pieter. A terrific image.

The body build/shape of this sculpture seems that of a cold blooded Belgian draft horse. I knew a farmer who had two of these extremely powerful Belgian draft horses. 👍

pegelli

The body build/shape of this sculpture seems that of a cold blooded Belgian draft horse. I knew a farmer who had two of these extremely powerful Belgian draft horses. 👍
I agree, the body painting and the body shape really don't fit together, which is probably one of the reasons it caught my eye. I know these horses that used to be able to pull heavy loads or plow the land for their owners.

k-hawinkler

I agree, the body painting and the body shape really don't fit together, which is probably one of the reasons it caught my eye. I know these horses that used to be able to pull heavy loads or plow the land for their owners.
Yup, powerful but gentle, easy to handle. :)

pegelli

A snow owl coming right at me, taken at the "De Valk Roofvogels" in Lunteren, Netherlands

A7Rii + Tamron 150-500 Di III VC VXD

I spent half a day at this "bird of prey farm" this week and really concluded that tracking flying birds is not the forte of my old Sony A7Rii.
I think this photo falls in the category "Even a blind squirrel will find a nut once in a while" :ROFLMAO: .
But for more static birds the camera worked flawlessly :)