The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

jotloob

Subscriber Member
in which country is this?
I found it in ALLGÄU / GERMANY near FISCHEN . It is not collapsed yet . I have been there a couple of days ago .
The funny thing is , it either collapses or , a heavy longer rain will flood it .

Paratom

too bad. looks somewhat beautiful. I once was fishing in Fischen ;) I think cought 3 Forellen.
Are you living there or vacations?

jotloob

Subscriber Member
I am living here since 23 years but must say , I have never seen a fish in the river Iller . But many , too many tourists .

FloatingLens

I do wish they would have a firmware solution for shooting night skies. So much potential but also so challenging.
Yes, real bummer. It is possible to focus on bright stars, but framing can be next to impossible. I tried all the different settings. (Exposure simulation needs a minimum amount of light)