The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hello and Question(s) about the M8

carstenw

I don't think it is specific to the age of the camera - I have two bodies from November 2006 and January 2007 and neither has exhibited a single green streak in 12.000+ images. Other users report the problem is reproducable and regular.
Jaap, I also thought I didn't have it, but then I pointed the camera at a normal lightbulb so that it was just inside the framelines, and set the camera to continuous, and slowly turned the camera until the light was some distance outside. From this set I had several with the problem. I have never seen it in normal photos, so I am not all too concerned with this particular problem, although the knowledge that it can happen certainly stuck in my mind.