The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Info” Photography

camping

I have been a member, since 2007, when the main topic of conversation was alternative lenses. Especially, after Guy Mancuso posted his photo of the inside of an airplane’s cockpit taken with the legendary Zeiss 21 mm. Before dedicated lenses were available, for mirrorless cameras, I used lenses like the 50mm Macro Switar, Leica R lenses, etc. Form members have provided precious information so that I could advance my projects.
I write reference books and use my photos and sourced images to highlight topics of interest. e.g. cloud formations, … Since 1996, I have published a series of books on Camping & Wilderness Survival with some of them having over 6000 images and more than 600 pages.
My latest book is Empires & Money: Gold, Paper, Crypto (history of money) with over 4000 images of coins etc.
Paul