The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summilux

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Ok, time to start selling off the unused lenses in my bag.

First up is a 35mm f1.4 Summilux in excellent condition. I need to get $2,400 for this baby, and at that price it should go quickly! Caps, hood, and Leica UV filter included. I have the pouch somewhere, and if I can find it will include it also. No box.

lambert

Ok, time to start selling off the unused lenses in my bag.

First up is a 35mm f1.4 Summilux in excellent condition. I need to get $2,400 for this baby, and at that price it should go quickly! Caps, hood, and Leica UV filter included. I have the pouch somewhere, and if I can find it will include it also. No box.
Hi Chuck,

I'm interested. I will send a PM.

Thanks,

VINCENT

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
PM answered Jeff.

Gero, I'm also selling my 24mm ASPH, 21mm Pre-Asph, 90 'Cron APO, and 135 APO Telyt-M. All are in excellent condition. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.