The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New(ish) website for the Rolleiflex 6000 series

Duff photographer

Howdo,

Old news really, but for those that don't know, a new website (as of 2020) has appeared dealing with the Rolleiflex 6000 series and SLX. It's part of the rolleigraphy.org family of sites, i.e., tlr66.org, sl66.org, etc., most of which are also new, and run by Dutchman Ferdi Stutterheim (no affiliation, blah, etc.).

Looks pretty good with a lot of good information if you own one or more of these cameras.

Rolleiflex6000.org

Main site - Rolleigraphy.org

...and just to keep to the digital connection, yes, the Rolleiflex 6008, etc., can take digital backs.

Cheers,
Duff.

Last edited:

jdphoto

Good info on comparing these models. I'm shooting a 6008i, but have considered upgrading to the AF version simply to use the focus confirmation with manual lenses. I'm selling my Hasselblad 500cm as I'd like a meter and the 180mm f/2.8! Thanks for posting the links.