The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GR III

biglouis

Nice photo. The Ricoh GRIII is a 'small' APS-C camera but not a 'small sensor' camera. There is a thread which celebrates its virtues in the 'Other Cameras section.

lookbook

Nice photo. The Ricoh GRIII is a 'small' APS-C camera but not a 'small sensor' camera. There is a thread which celebrates its virtues in the 'Other Cameras section.
hi biglouis,

the opening post of smal sensor cameras is

it is about a Ricoh GR and subsequent generations.

best regards

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Wow, @lookbook, great images. This camera must win the quality to size ratio. It's the Mamiya 7 of the APS-C world. A friend just got one and is in love. He shoots Leica S and SL for work, but has always wanted a good pocketable. His first discovery with it - street photography is hard :LOL:.

Matt

lookbook

... I have already replied to a similar comment above @Photon42.

Your last picture to this group is over a year ago.
So far this year, four photos have been posted there ...

At the moment I feel quite comfortable here - maybe I'll switch -
but I'm not in a hurry

Nice weekend ..

jotloob

Subscriber Member
There exists already a thread "FUN WITH RICOH GR III" .
Therefore this thread here is absolutely unnecessary . I discovered that too late .
So , this thread should be deleted or somehow merged with the "original one" .

lookbook

There exists already a thread "FUN WITH RICOH GR III" .
Therefore this thread here is absolutely unnecessary . I discovered that too late .
So , this thread should be deleted or somehow merged with the "original one" .
... no problem - just delete everything, that would be my favourite!!!
then I'll delete this one too ...