The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S Is For Show Us Your S2 Shots

dave.gt

My wish for everyone in this forum is that you may truly enjoy the beauty of not only the world in which we live but the beauty of Life. It is so precious. And it is fleeting.

As you go about creating beautiful images, for whatever reason, it is Art, nonetheless. I think it was Vincent, who once said that “Art is for those broken by Life”.

I, for one, agree with that statement. So, please know that your work is enjoyed and appreciated by someone. Many times you will never know what your creative work means to others.

I wish I could share some images of the season, now, but sadly, I cannot. But I can enjoy your work. Please do not hesitate to post your own images in any forum. 🙂

It’s great therapy for me and for many others as well.👍👍👍

PeterA

Some landscape work down at the ol farm...we flattened a hill because I wanted a great lawn ( what an idjot!) Pictured is a scraper which collects the dirt ( clay) behind the oak is a dozer which moves the dirt : 8 weeks 8 hr days .....

landscaping.jpg
S2| Hasselblad 40FLE