The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD! : Chamonix 45N-2, Like New

GDI

I just bought this Chamonix 45N-2 from the large format forum a few weeks ago to use while I waited for the next batch of 45F-2s to be ready from Chamonix. Then, as fate would have it, a nice F-2 popped up and I just received it - so the 45N-2 is up for sale at a great price.

I see no marks on it to speak of - probably some finger prints here and there and faint marks on the base plate from a arca plate ( see photos). The seller I bought it from purchased it new in 2022 and used it very little and I have only had it on one outing myself so this is a good way to save hundreds over new. It comes with the black carry case and carbon fiber ground glass cover.

Also, see a sample photo made the weekend I received it.

I want to recoup my costs so I am asking what I paid - $950 net to me plus shipping.

Attachments

arichter

Do you have a lens with lensboard you can also include? And, this does front movements, but no back, correct?

Thank you Andy

GDI

Andy, it does have rear tilt and swing and full front movements.

I had not planned on including a lens and board with the camera. I bought mine mounted on boards from KEH at very reasonable prices and they usually have a large selection ( I’d recommend a 150-ish as a first lens - or 135 for little wider angle). It takes Linhof Technica boards so they are very easy to find if you find a lens you want that had no, or the wrong board. Amazon has boards as well.

Here is more on the camera specs - https://www.chamonixviewcamera.com/cameras/45n2

thanks

Gary

Do you have a lens with lensboard you can also include? And, this does front movements, but no back, correct?

Thank you Andy

arichter

Andy, it does have rear tilt and swing and full front movements.

I had not planned on including a lens and board with the camera. I bought mine mounted on boards from KEH at very reasonable prices and they usually have a large selection ( I’d recommend a 150-ish as a first lens - or 135 for little wider angle). It takes Linhof Technica boards so they are very easy to find if you find a lens you want that had no, or the wrong board. Amazon has boards as well.

Here is more on the camera specs - https://www.chamonixviewcamera.com/cameras/45n2

thanks

Gary
Thank you Gary! I appreciate your thoughts...just so I have a sense, is your price firm?