The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Definitive Sony B&W Images Thread

pegelli

Yesterday evening we went to the "Antwerp Museum Night" and one of the places we visited was a historic horn and trumpet workshop in the cellar of Museum Vleeshuis.
As a trumpet player it was the only place I felt the need to take some photo's, all the other places we visited was more about the experience with less photo inspiration for me.

Bells galore

In pieces

Bell driving lathe

All A7Rii + Tamron 28-200 Di III RXD

JBurnett

Another bridge – the 'old' bridge in Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, over the LaHave River on a misty morning. Old is a relative term, typically much newer in Canada than one finds in Europe or other places in the world. Today's incarnation of the bridge was built in 1891 after a succession of wooden bridges, beginning in 1825. The archival images show its construction, an arch that has since disappeared (and many want returned), and a 1971 pic when excessive ice on the river took out one end of the bridge. In 1983, a second, more modern and robust bridge (from which I took this picture) was built up river. We call it the 'new' bridge, of course. :)
DSC06917-Pano-Edit.jpg
oldbridge.JPG
oldbridge2.JPG
oldbridge3.JPG