The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: SCHNEIDER Super-Digitar 28mm F5.6 XL and Apo-Digitar 43mm XL

Pemihan

Looking to buy a SCHNEIDER Super-Digitar 28mm XL and a Apo-Digitar 43mm XL preferable in Cambo WRS mount, but any will do.
With center filters would be great buy without is perfectly ok as well.

Thanks
Peter

Last edited:

ETET

Looking to buy a SCHNEIDER Super-Digitar 28mm XL and a Apo-Digitar 43mm XL preferable in Cambo WRS mount, but any will do.
With center filters would be great buy without is perfectly ok as well.

Thanks
Peter

Hi Peter,

just decided to sell mine.
Are you still interested?

best,
Eric

Beware @Pemihan , this is a new member who hasn't made much of a fuss here in the forum. They usually appear from time to time when you post that you want to buy unusual and expensive stuff.
IMG_0071.jpeg

Pemihan

Beware @Pemihan , this is a new member who hasn't made much of a fuss here in the forum. They usually appear from time to time when you post that you want to buy unusual and expensive stuff.
Thank you Jonas, I am aware and will of course do my due diligence before committing to anything.