The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Leica SL (digital)

scott kirkpatrick

Re: Fall colors in Israel (SL, Summilux-R 80)

We can't seem to decide here whether this is the end of a year's growing season,

S1030061 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr ISO 800, f/8

S1030088 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr ISO 125, f/4

S1030107 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr ISO 64, f/1.4
I think that is a South African Protea,

Or the beginning of next year's...

S1030118 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr ISO 50, f/8
This is called Hermonit. It looks like a crocus to me, but we have a different word for them, so it is a variety unique to here.

scott

Godfrey

Mostly a snapshot ...

Leica SL + Super-Elmar-R 15mm f/3.5​

... but one impossible without an ultraultrawide lens. :)

G

frontosa

Workshop Member
Giving the SL a test drive with a M 28 summicron. The first two taken at Descanso Gardens near Pasadena and the last photo taken at a man made lake in Bakersfield.

vieri

Corrie's fossil sands, on the Isle of Arran in Scotland. Leica SL and Voigtlander 12mm.

1 minute @ f/11. Thanks for viewing, best

Vieri

frontosa

Workshop Member
Went for a drive to the countryside. Encountered a group of steers that did not run away when I approached them. In fact, they walked over to me and I had to back off the barbed wire fence since I heard them huffing and puffing. Leica SL with Tri-Elmar.

Godfrey

Closing photo, our annual "card forest":

Leica SL + Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4 ASPH

Many happy returns!
G