The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerome

Another from Seychelles Island

The beach at right, is where the famous movie "Emmanuelle" was shot :)

As always, H4D50 HC28

Bill Caulfeild-Browne

MF is not generally the best gear for birds, but the IQ3-100 allows for a lot of cropping! XF/100/SK120BR at ISO 3200. Black-capped Chickadee, one of our most common birds. Several times life size!

tcdeveau

Whelp it turns out I don't have as much patience to wait on the X1D as I thought, so I went ahead and got a 645z from a fellow forum member (rollsman44 - thanks again!) for some upcoming shoots. Here are a couple of my first shots, which I could've never done with my H4D-40. Nothing of artistic/creative/technical value here, but it is a "fun with.." thread, right? Also, what's the fun in new gear without cat pictures? 645z, 55mm, ISO 6400, bad apt lighting
IMGP3932.jpgIMGP3957.jpg

Deltona

Thwarted by poor light yesterday afternoon, headed home after a few fruitless hours. The light changed, quick grabshot from a handy layby with the 45mm.
CF061295.jpg

My favourite Beech Copse a few minutes later with the 210mm.

CF061312.jpg

scho

The gorge trail at Buttermilk Falls was closed for repairs. If you look closely near the top of the falls there is a blue line going across the creek that is not an image artifact, but rather a zip line for getting supplies across to the gorge trail. Saves the workers a lot of climbing up the steep stairs carrying heavy materials.

645z with FA 45-85

stevenfr

This image is a stitched panoramic from my recent autumn shoot using a Phase One XF IQ3 100 camera. Snow helps clean up the clutter in the forest.

Steven

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Tripod, f/22, and ISO 100 allows blur! Obstruction of the Guggenheim. Leica S(006), 35/2.5

And I have no idea how this happened, but I like it.

Best,

Matt

hcubell

Central highlands of Iceland. Phase IQ180/H2 body. HC 80mm lens at f/22. This was taken on the third day of a 10 day trip. The body and back both failed later that day. A .333 batting average in baseball is great. Not so great for a $50,000 camera system. CF004090-1-copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.