The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayhand

The true pleasure of medium format!

RVP 50 shot on RZ ProllD with the 180mm SB lens and with tilt.

Next gap in my work schedule I will go to Gothenburg and pick up a really sturdy copy stand and a HB 120 CF Macro in good shape.
Then I will try to use the HB camera with the CFV-50C to digitalize the film.
It will be cheaper than buying a dedicated 120 film scanner.

It´s a picky process but when I have standardized the process I have no doubt that I can do better then my old Epson 700.
Should be able to do better by a significant margin! When I have mastered all the different parameters that will try to work against me...

But the hard choice will be to select a specific frame to finalize!

Ray

aCIDfire

Leica S2 + Summarit S-35/2.5 @ f/6.8

EDIT: uploaded better version with darker skies, small colour corrections..

Last edited:

stevenfr

This image was captured last spring on Vancouver Island. This is a five image stitch using a Phase One XF IQ3 100 camera. I was standing on a 10 foot hill in the rainforest to get some elevation for this image. I have photographed these forests on Vancouver Island for 9 years. It is a real battle to find compositions in the rainforest.

Steven

vieri

A Sunrise Study

A Sunrise Study, in le Cinque Terre (Italy) with the Leica S (Typ 007) and the 35mm Summarit-S f/2.5.

Best,

Vieri

A few images taken in the Cotwolds area of England with the XF/3100.

I am really enjoying this camera system.

First two 300mm, pano stitched from 40-80 LS.
Ed, wonderful images, thanks for sharing! But, can you clarify, what do you mean by 300mm? And for the panorama shots, it did not create any problems when the sheeps were moving in between the shots?
thank you!

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
I love this shot Matt...and I'm sure IceBreaker in Wellington NZ would as well ;-)
Thank you, Pelorus! I'm a big fan of IceBreaker. Astonishingly comfortable in a wide range of temperatures and humidities. :thumbup:

--Matt

etrump

Sure!

The first two were photographed with the XF3100 and Mamiya 300mf4.5.

When sheep are munching they don't move around quickly so the 6 shots stitched without ghosting.

Ed, wonderful images, thanks for sharing! But, can you clarify, what do you mean by 300mm? And for the panorama shots, it did not create any problems when the sheeps were moving in between the shots?
thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.