The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LX3 images.

otumay

Howard, this is what photography is about for me. I do not care who shot it, with which camera or lens, this is pure magic. Thanks for sharing.
Osman

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Thank you Osman. I should have said sooner how much I have been enjoying some of your recent pictures, especially those processed with a very faint softish glow to them.

Howard I had not realised that one could get such good pics of human beings with the LX3:)

Here are a couple of interesting works of art from an exhibition inside Gloucester Cathedral. And yes the first one really IS called 'Waiting for Godot'.
Tho' I prefer to call it 'Forgive me, for I have over-processed another picture':)

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
.....and some recumbent figures.....

I was shooting with shutter speeds of between 1/3 and 1/20 inside the Cathedral and had about 50% success rate. I think the image stabilisation is very efficient.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

Howard

Osman and Gandolfi,

Thank you for kind comments regarding the photo of my grandson. I will pass your comments on to him as well as my daughter who may have been the photographer.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Just for laughs, my favourite Motorway sign.

80 m.p.h. 1/800 sec.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

fordfanjpn

Even though I bought an LX5, I can't bring myself to part with the LX3. It's still one of my favorite cameras. Nice to see it still has a following.

Bill

P. Chong

Stumbled over from MF...I usually shoot Hasselblad, but I always (almost always) have my LX3 on me...

stitched image from LX3. Larger pic here. Click on the image when you arrive at the site.

mazor

wow, lovely pano! Lx3 still good!! Gotta take my Lx3 out sometime, its been a little neglected since the acquisition of the nex5 and n8 hehe.

mazor

fordfanjpn

Stumbled over from MF...I usually shoot Hasselblad, but I always (almost always) have my LX3 on me...

stitched image from LX3. Larger pic here. Click on the image when you arrive at the site.
Great shot. I love the fact that you have Prada on the left, Louis Vuitton in the middle, and McDonalds on the right. What a combination! :)

Bill

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

I still have a lot of fun pointing, shooting, and manipulating with this little sensor'd camera.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:
B

Bright Eye

agreed HiredArm, I find that the RAWs come out with more detail than the JPGs and are too very crisp and sharp.
I am Agreed Too!!!! BTW amazing & fabulous work. Actually i had lost my Images treasure. I would like to share My work too,

Great Sharing by all.... Wait for mine work ..... will be update soon